Warburg, Felix M. (Felix Moritz), 1871-1937Alternative names
Investment banker and philanthropist. Born in Hamburg, Germany, Warburg came to the United States in 1894. From 1896 he was with the firm of Kuhn, Loeb & Company, New York. Warburg was an active supporter of various Jewish charities. See sketch in Dictionary of American Biography, Supplement Two.
From the description of Papers, 1912-1936 (inclusive). (Harvard Business School). WorldCat record id: 269594259
Banker, philanthropist, and Jewish communal leader, of New York, N.Y.
From the description of Papers, 1895-1937. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 70960582
- Investment banking
- Jewish capitalists and financiers--New York (State)--New York
- Philanthropists--New York (State)--New York
- Jewish bankers--New York (State)--New York
- New York (State)--New York (as recorded)
- New York (State) (as recorded)
- New York (N.Y.) (as recorded)