Weber, Max, 1864-1920Alternative names
Businessman and German consul in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico.
Manager of Ketelsen and Degetau, a hardware store based in El Paso, Texas, in 1898; was German consul in Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua, Mexico, ca. 1893-1915. Owner of various properties in Mexico.
From the description of Max Weber papers, 1894-1916. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 37473288
- Water rights
- Land tenure
- Elephant Butte Dam (N.M.) (as recorded)
- El Chamizal (Mexico and Tex.) (as recorded)
- Texas--El Paso (as recorded)
- Southwest, New (as recorded)
- Mexico--Chihuahua (State) (as recorded)
- Mexican-American Border Region (as recorded)