Donald Dust collection 1971-2005.

ArchivalResource

Dust, Donald T. Donald Dust collection 1971-2005.

Donald Dust collection 1971-2005.

6 Hollinger boxes contain photocopies of National Register of Historic Places Inventory--Nomination Form and related material in alphabetical order according to the names of nominated places: Box #1. 43-45 Fulton Street (row house near Military Park, 1991), Ahavas Sholom (2000), John Ballantine House (1984), Belleville Avenue Congregational Church (aka. Clinton Memorial A.M.E. Zion Church, 1986), Bethany Baptist (aka. Cornerstone Baptist Church, 1988), Black Historic Places Survey, Branch Brook Park(1981), Broad Street Rail Road Station (1981), William Clock House (aka. Clark Mansion, now known as North Ward Center, 1977), Dock Bridge (1979), Essex Club (aka. New Jersey Historical Society, 1991), Essex County Court House (1975), Essex County Jail (1991), Essex County Park Commission Administration Building (1977), Cathedral Evangelica Reforma (also known as Clinton Memorial A.M.E. Zion Church, 1971).; Box #2. Evergreen Cemetery (1991), Feigenspain Mansion (1976), Firemen's Insurance Company of Newark (1982), First Baptist Peddie Memorial Church (1971), First National State Bank Building (1975), Forest Hill Historic District (1990), Four Corners Historic District (1990), Glencoe (1991), Griffith Building (1984), Grace Church (1972), Hahne and Company Department Store (1994), High Street Historic District (1985), House of Prayer Episcopal Church and Rectory (1981), Krueger Mansion (Scott Civic Center, 1972), Lincoln Park Historic District (1981-84), Lyons Farm Schoolhouse (1973), Morris Canal (1972), Mount Carmel Church (1978), James Street Historic District Addendum (1983), Mount Pleasant Cemetery (1987), Murphy Varnish Works (1977), New Point Baptist Church (1971), Mutual Benefit Life Insurance Company (1983, including Mutual Benefit Life Insurance Company Buildings by Julia Sabine, 1957), Newark City Hall (1977), Newark Female Charitable Society (1979); Box #4. Newark Orphan Asylum / Eberhardt Hall (1971), North Broad Street Historic District (1996), North Reformed Church (1972), Oheb Shalom Synagogue (1990), Pan American C.M.A. Church (1972), Pennsylvania Station (1978), Protestant Foster Home (1985), Public Sculpture in Newark (1994), Queen of Angels Church (1972), Robert Treat Hotel (1990), Cathedral of the Sacred Heart (1976), Saint Barnabas Church (1972), St. Columbus Church (1972); Box #5. St. James Church (1972), St. John's Church (1972), St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Church Complex (1980), St. Mary's Abbey Church (1972), St. Patrick's Pro Cathedral (1972), St. Rocco's Roman Catholic Church (1980), St. Stephan's Church (United Church of Christ, 1972), South Park Presbyterian Church (1972), Stanley Theater (1986), State Street Public School (1990), Sydenham House (1970), Symphony Hall (1976), Tiffany and Company Factory (1986), Trinity Episcopal Cathedral (1972), United States Post Office and Court House (1983-85), Watts Campbell Company (1986), Weequahic Park Historic District (2002), Wickliffe Presbyterian Church (1977); Box #6. New Salem Baptist Church (or Community Hospital, 2003), Military Park Commons Historic District (2004), Riverbank Park (1997), Route 1 Extension (Pulaski Skyway, 2005), St. Casimir's Roman Catholic Church (1997), St. Lucy's Church (1998), Seated Lincoln (Abraham Lincoln, 1995), Symington House (1978), Wars of America (1994), New Jersey Bell Headquarters Building (Verizon-New Jersey Headquarters, 2005).

2.50 linear ft. (6 Hollinger boxes)

Related Entities

There are 8 Entities related to this resource.

United States. National Park Service

http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w64r8k9r (corporateBody)

U.S. National Park Service has managed the Morristown National Historical Park since 1933. From the description of Morristown National Historical Park resource management records, 1933-1994 (bulk 1938-1970). (Morristown National History Park). WorldCat record id: 71014733 The National Park Service is the U.S. federal agency that manages all National Parks, many National Monuments and other conservation and historical properties with various title designations. It was created...

Newark Public Library. New Jersey Reference Division

http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w6hm8xs6 (corporateBody)

Catholic Church

http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w6m07v80 (corporateBody)

During much of Doctor JoseĢ Gaspar de Francia's dictatorship (1814-1840), Paraguay was without a bishop and the church was harrassed. From the description of Libro de providencias, ordenes, y autos : por Dn. Juan Antonio Riveras, cura rector de la parrequial de la Villeta : manuscript, 1804-1857. (Harvard University). WorldCat record id: 612746619 An antiphonary is a book containing sacred vocal music, both the antiphons of the breviary, and the musical notes. An antiphon it...

Dust, Donald T.

http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w6bs6psq (person)

Donald Dust was reporter and a theater writer of the Newark Evening News from 1963 to 1972, and founded the Newark Landmarks and Preservation Committee in the ealry 1970s. He worked for the Newark City since 1973, when he became spokesman for the Health and Human Services Department, and serverved as an aide to Mayor Sharpe James since 1989 until his death in 1992. From the description of Donald Dust collection 1971-2005. (Plainview-Old Bethpage Public Library). WorldCat record id: 7...

Episcopal Church. Diocese of Newark

http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w6dr7mdm (corporateBody)

Krueger-Scott Mansion Cultural Center.

http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w6vf50rt (corporateBody)

Thirteenth Avenue Presbyterian Church (Newark, N.J.)

http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w6q57ftv (corporateBody)

Newark Preservation and Landmarks Committee.

http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w6m126zj (corporateBody)