Collection, 1923-1946, 1935-1946.
There are 3 Entities related to this resource.
Founded in New York City in 1923 by Edith Clare Bryce Cram (Mrs. J. Sergeant Cram), Peace House was a center for anti-war activities, including lectures, plays and exhibits, and counseling of conscientious objectors. She was a benefactor of the War Resisters League which helped her with peace propaganda, antiwar advertisments, and literature. Correspondents included Jesse Wallace Hughan, Abraham Kaufman, and Frank Olmstead. From the description of Collection, 1923-1946, 1935-1946. (S...