Reed, David Aiken, 1880-1953Alternative names
Reed served in World War I and became Acting Chief of Staff of the United States Section of Inter-Allied Armistice Commission and American representative on the Allied Economic Commission. As a U.S. senator (1922-1935) from Pennsylvania, he served as Chairman of the Senate Committee on Military Affairs and was a member of the Finance, Foreign Affair, and Immigration Committees.
From the description of David Aiken Reed scrapbooks, 1914-1940. (Princeton University Library). WorldCat record id: 84079461
- Legislators--20th century
- World War, 1914-1918 History Sources
- Floods--History--20th century
- Pennsylvania (as recorded)
- Pennsylvania--Johnstown (as recorded)