UCD Emeriti Association oral history interview with Harry C. Kohl, January 24, 1995 [videorecording].
There are 5 Entities related to this resource.
The University of California, Davis campus, originally known as the University Farm, was established by an act of the State Legislature in 1905. A committee appointed by the Regents purchased land near Davisville in 1906. The Regents officially took control of the property in September 1906 and constructed four buildings in 1907. By 1930, the campus had grown to 1,000 acres and by 1951, it had become 3,000 acres. In 2007, the campus has expanded to 5,300 acres, making it the largest UC campus in...