UCD Emeriti Association oral history interview with Daniel J. Crowley, March 23, 1995 [videorecording].
There are 6 Entities related to this resource.
The University of California, Davis campus, originally known as the University Farm, was established by an act of the State Legislature in 1905. A committee appointed by the Regents purchased land near Davisville in 1906. The Regents officially took control of the property in September 1906 and constructed four buildings in 1907. By 1930, the campus had grown to 1,000 acres and by 1951, it had become 3,000 acres. In 2007, the campus has expanded to 5,300 acres, making it the largest UC campus in...
Professor in both the Art and Anthropology Departments at UC Davis. From the description of Papers, 1918-1995. (University of California, Davis). WorldCat record id: 40681144 ...