University of New Mexico Faculty Women's Club Photograph Collection [picture]. [1973-1979]

ArchivalResource

University of New Mexico. Faculty Women's Club. University of New Mexico Faculty Women's Club Photograph Collection [picture].

University of New Mexico Faculty Women's Club Photograph Collection [picture]. [1973-1979]

17 photoprints : color ; 12.5 x 17.5 cm. (5 x 7 in.) or smaller.8 Photonegatives (1 unprinted) : color ; 110 mm.

Related Constellations

There are 3 Constellations related to this resource.

University of New Mexico.

http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w6sz07t8 (corporateBody)

The University of New Mexico was established by the Legislative Assembly of the Territory of New Mexico in 1889. It was to be located in Albuquerque. Elias Stover was appointed the first president. The new institution opened in rented rooms as a summer normal school, June 15, 1892, beginning regular instruction on September 21st in the first building erected on the campus. In 1901 Dr. William G. Tight became president. He introduced the "Pueblo Style" architecture for the University buildings. U...

Robb, John, 1961-

http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w6w98g35 (person)

University of New Mexico. Faculty Women's Club

http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w6r55w01 (corporateBody)