Henry T. Clark papers, 1920s-1996.
There are 15 Entities related to this resource.
In 1982, the General Convention of the Church deleted the words "Protestant" and "in the United States of America" from the official title of the Church, making it the Episcopal Church. From the description of Records of the Protestant Episcopal Church of the United States of America, Domestic and Foreign Missionary Society, 1823-1975 (inclusive). (Yale University). WorldCat record id: 702152635 ...
The University of North Carolina was chartered by the state's General Assembly in 1789. Its first student was admitted in 1795. The governing body of the University, from its founding until 1932, was a forty-member Board of Trustees elected by the General Assembly. The Board met twice a year; at other times the business of the University was carried on by the Board's secretary-treasurer and by the presiding professor (called president beginning in 1804). Other faculty members later assumed the r...
The University of Connecticut Health Center is composed of the School of Medicine, School of Dental Medicine, John Dempsey Hospital, the UConn Medical Group and University Dentists. Founded in 1961, the Health Center pursues a mission of providing outstanding health care education in an environment of exemplary patient care, research and public service. With 3,900 employees, the Health Center is Farmington's largest employer and an important contributor to the local and regional economy. ...
Henry Toole Clark, Jr. (1917-), son of Henry Toole and Cornelia Josey Clark of Scotland Neck, N.C., received a B.A., UNC, 1937, and M.D., University of Rochester, 1944. Clark was director, Vanderbilt University Hospital, 1948-1950; administrator, Division of Health Affairs, UNC-CH, 1950-1966; director, Connecticut Regional Medical Program and medical school visiting professor, University of Connecticut and Yale University, 1966-1973; visiting professor community medicine, University of Connectic...
The Connecticut Regional Medical Program was formed in 1965 as a result of Public Law 89-239 which provided federal grants to encourage the formation of cooperative arrangements among medical institutions in regional areas. The program conducted an intensive investigation of existing health care facilities in Connecticut from 1966-1968. It began operations in 1969 and functioned until 1976 with funding of 12 million dollars from federal grants and additional state subventions. From t...