[Miscellaneous pamphlets].

ArchivalResource

Chicago School of Civics and Philanthropy. [Miscellaneous pamphlets].

[Miscellaneous pamphlets].

1 folder.

Related Entities

There are 1 Entities related to this resource.

Chicago School of Civics and Philanthropy

http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w6rg0817 (corporateBody)

In 1903 courses in social welfare were offered within the Extension Division of the University of Chicago. This program expanded in 1904 into the Institute of Social Science and Arts: Training for Philanthropic and Social Work under the direction of Graham Taylor. The Institute lost the support of the University and in 1906 become an independent organization known as the Chicago Institute of Social Science. In 1908 the Institute was incorporated as the Chicago School of Civics and Philanthropy u...