Paul G. Kauper papers 1925-1974
There are 9 Entities related to this resource.
Please consult the history found in the finding aid for the Law School (University of Michigan) Records . From the guide to the [Law School (University of Michigan) publications], 1859-2011, (Bentley Historical Library University of Michigan) Interviews of retired Law School faculty conducted by Enid Galler. From the description of Law School (University of Michigan) oral history interviews, 1988-2002. (University of Michigan). WorldCat record id: 85778476 ...
Paul G. Kauper was born in Richmond, Indiana. He earned his undergraduate degree at Earlham College in 1929 and a law degree from the University of Michigan in 1932. After graduating he served a s a research assistant at the Law School until 1934 when he joined the firm of white and Case in New York city as a junior associate. In 1936 he returned to the University of Michigan as an assistant professor and in 1939 was promoted to associate professor. From 1942 to 1945 he ...
Ann Arbor, Michigan, civic organization. From the description of Ann Arbor Citizens' Council papers, 1937-1942 and 1957-1997. (University of Michigan). WorldCat record id: 80095169 ...
Outside of museum holdings, no comprehensive survey and inventory of campus artwork had been attempted since 1937. With support from the Michigan Commission on Art in Public Places, 1,076 items were inventoried during 1988-1990. Additional inventory work was undertaken in 1997-1998 for risk management purposed, but generated little new information. From the description of Inventory of University of Michigan-owned art, 1988-1990, 1997-1998. (University of Michigan). WorldCat record id...
The early history of the Zion Lutheran Church of Ann Arbor parallels the career of Reverend Frederick Schmid. Reverend Schmid came to Ann Arbor from Germany and established the Zion Church in Scio Township in 1833 and the Bethlehem Church in Ann Arbor in 1849. He served as pastor of the Bethlehem Church until his retirement in 1871 and was succeeded by Reverend Herman Reuter. The question of a new location for the Bethlehem Church split the congregation in 1875. A number of the memb...