The Juilliard Graduate School (JGS) was established in 1924 by the Juilliard Musical Foundation.
In 1926 the JGS affiliated with the Institute of Musical Art (IMA), founded in 1905, to form the Juilliard School of Music (now The Juilliard School). The two schools maintained separate staffs, faculties and student bodies until their full merger in 1946.
From the description of Scrapbooks, 1926-1946. (The Juilliard School). WorldCat record id: 25391730