Douglas, James, 1837-1918Alternative names
Mining engineer, first President and Chairman of the Board of Phelps Dodge Company, philanthropist.
From the description of Douglas papers, 1880-1938 (bulk 1880-1918). (Arizona Historical Society, Southern Arizona Division). WorldCat record id: 36854934
Presbyterian licentiate, mining engineer, first president of Phelps Dodge Corporation, and philanthropist.
From the description of Sermons, 1859-1880. (University of Arizona). WorldCat record id: 28249120
- Presbyterian Church--Sermons
- Mining engineers
- Mines and Mineral Resources
- Religious thought--19th century--Sermons
- Copper mines and mining
- Arizona--Bisbee (as recorded)
- Copper Queen Mine (Ariz.) (as recorded)
- Arizona (as recorded)
- Detroit Mine (Ariz.) (as recorded)
- Arizona--Cochise County (as recorded)
- Longfellow Mine (Ariz.) (as recorded)