National Presbyterian Church (Washington, D.C.)

Variant names

Hide Profile

First Presbyterian Church of Washington City was organized in 1812; in 1931 it merged with Church of the Covenant (org. 1886) to form Covenant-First Presbyterian Church; name was changed in 1947 to National Presbyterian Church. This film include the records of all four bodies.

From the description of Records, 1812-<1978> [microform] (Presbyterian Historical Society). WorldCat record id: 34500818

Role Title Holding Repository
Place Name Admin Code Country
Subject
Occupation
Activity

Corporate Body

Information

Permalink: http://n2t.net/ark:/99166/w6sr4wps

Ark ID: w6sr4wps

SNAC ID: 76134624