The Dixie Terminal Company was established on June 21, 1916 by Charles Phelps Taft, A. Clifford Shinkle, Frank J. Jones and others. Its purpose was to alleviate traffic congestion by building a bus and streetcar terminal in downtown Cincinnati. The Dixie Terminal was dedicated on October 29, 1921. In 1968 the building was sold to the American Financial Corporation, and the Dixie Terminal Company was dissolved in 1969.
From the description of Dixie Terminal Company records, 1916-1969. (Cincinnati Historical Library and Archives). WorldCat record id: 34712297