The International Institute of Niagara Falls (New York) was established in 1919 under the auspices of the YWCA. It separated from the YWCA in 1933, and became known as the International Center and Girls Club. Its works was discontinued in 1970.
From the description of Records, 1918-1925. (University of Minnesota, Minneapolis). WorldCat record id: 62801665
From the guide to the International Institute of Niagara Falls Records, 1918-1925, (University of Minnesota Libraries. Immigration History Research Center [ihrc])