Counseling Center

Biographical notes:

The Counseling Center was established as part of the Department of Psychology in 1938. It was officially separated and placed under the University's central services in 1955. The Center has three primary functions: provision of counseling services, testing programs, and research. The center also publishes its own research reports, which have annotated bibliographies. Headed by Dr. Thomas Magoon from 1955 until 1988, the center is now under the guidance of Dr. Vivian S. Boyd.

From the guide to the Counseling Center records, 1951-1977, null, (University of Maryland)

Links to collections

Comparison

This is only a preview comparison of Constellations. It will only exist until this window is closed.

  • Added or updated
  • Deleted or outdated

Information

Permalink:
SNAC ID:

Subjects:

  • Counseling

Occupations:

not available for this record

Places:

not available for this record