McColl, D. D. (Duncan Donald), 1877-1930.
Lawyer and state legislator, of Bennettsville, S.C.
From the description of D.D. McColl papers, 1774-1948; (bulk, 1900-1930). (University of South Carolina). WorldCat record id: 28418492
Links to collections
This is only a preview comparison of Constellations. It will only exist until this window is closed.
- Added or updated
- Deleted or outdated
- Cotton trade
- Banks and banking
- African Americans
- Carnegie libraries
- Real property
- Speed limits
- South Caroliina (as recorded)
- Cuba (as recorded)
- South Carolina (as recorded)
- Marlboro County (S.C.) (as recorded)
- South Carolina--Marlboro County (as recorded)
- United States (as recorded)