Fiorillo, Dante, 1905-Variant names
Composed 1926. First performance of Prelude only by the Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia and Composer's Laboratory, Philadelphia, Mar. 28, 1934, Isadore Freed conducting. First complete performance by the New York Civic Orchestra, New York, 1935.--Cf. Fleisher Collection.
From the description of Preludio e fuga for string orchestra, opus eighty-six / Dante Fiorillo. 1926. (Franklin & Marshall College). WorldCat record id: 51793937
Links to collections
Related names in SNAC
This is only a preview comparison of Constellations. It will only exist until this window is closed.
- Added or updated
- Deleted or outdated
- Vocalises (Medium voice) with instrumental ensemble--Scores
- String orchestra music--Scores and parts
- String quartets--Scores
- Orchestral music--Scores
- String orchestra music--Scores
- Orchestral music--Scores and parts
- Concertos (Bassoon, clarinet, flute, trombone, trumpet with orchestra)--Scores and parts