The College of Physicians and Surgeons in Boston, Mass. was founded in 1880 as a coeducational medical school. Students received practical lectures and laboratory work at the College and completed clinical work at several Boston area hospitals including the North End Dispensary and Hospital, Union General Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston City Hospital, and in the homes of poor patients. The College closed in 1948.
From the description of Records, 1880-1949. (Harvard University). WorldCat record id: 281431624