Cunningham, David, -1659Variant names
Berkhamsted Place, Hertfordshire, originally built for Sir Edward Carey (1540-1618), was acquired by Charles in 1612 after the death of his brother, Henry Frederick, Prince of Wales. The house was then occupied by Charles' tutor Thomas Murray and his family after Murray's death in 1623. Barkhamsted was demolished in 1967.
From the description of An accompt of the charge of repairinge his Majesties howse of Barkhampstead [manuscript], 1629 / directed and disbursed by David Cuningham. (Folger Shakespeare Library). WorldCat record id: 693715279
|creatorOf||Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685. Bills and warrant for payment for books and stationary for Charles, Prince of Wales and James, Duke of York [manuscript], 1641/2 January-February.||Folger Shakespeare Library|
|creatorOf||Berkshire, Thomas Howard, Earl of, ca. 1590-1669,. Receipt from Thomas Howard, Earl of Berkshire, to Sir David Cunningham [manuscript], 1635 March 27.||Folger Shakespeare Library|
|creatorOf||Leigh, John, usher to the Duke of York fl. 1640,. Bill of expenses due to John Leigh, usher to the Duke of York [manuscript], 1640 October-November.||Folger Shakespeare Library|
|creatorOf||Cunningham, David, d. 1659. An accompt of the charge of repairinge his Majesties howse of Barkhampstead [manuscript], 1629 / directed and disbursed by David Cuningham.||Folger Shakespeare Library|
|Place Name||Admin Code||Country|