Zimmern, Alfred, 1879-1957Alternative names
Scholar and authority on international institutions, Zimmern was Professor of international politics at Aberystwyth 1919-1921; director of the School of International Studies in Geneva 1925-1939 where he and his wife were dedicated to influencing the inner circle of the League of Nations. From 1930-1944 he was Professor of International Relations at Oxford. He received an Honorary Doctorate from Melbourne University.
From the description of Letters [manuscript]. 1919-1920. (Libraries Australia). WorldCat record id: 225745754
British Library Archives and Manuscripts Catalogue : Person : Description : ark:/81055/vdc_100000001569.0x0001b8
Correspondence to Lewis Mumford from Sir Alfred Zimmern and his wife,Lucie Zimmern.
From the description of Letters, 1925-1957, to Lewis Mumford. (University of Pennsylvania Library). WorldCat record id: 155880120
- College teachers--Correspondence
- Japan, Asia (as recorded)
- Amritsar, India (as recorded)
- Australia, Australia (as recorded)
- Lahore, India (as recorded)
- New Zealand, Australia (as recorded)
- China, Asia (as recorded)
- Fiji, Pacific Ocean (as recorded)
- United States, North America (as recorded)