Ravenna Glass CompanyVariant names
Ravenna Glass Company, also known as Ravenna Glass Works, was founded in Ravenna, Ohio in 1857. Various manifestations of the company emerged and failed between 1857 and 1893. The company produced glass flasks, bottles, fruit jars, and druggists' ware. The glass factory burned in 1888, and the company was purchased in 1889 by States Glass Company and ultimately liquidated in 1893.
|referencedIn||Edwin A. Whitcomb Correspondence||Corning Museum of Glass. Rakow Research Library|
|creatorOf||Ravenna Glass Works,. Flask [realia] : Traveler's Companion Flask||Ohio History Connection, Ohio Historical Society|
|Place Name||Admin Code||Country|