Wilson, E. M. (Eric Montgomery)Alternative names
When the Haverford College Grammar School opened in 1884, it was affiliated with Haverford College and located on its property, but soon after was (also?) in a house off campus (opposite Merion Cricket Club on Montgomery Avenue, Haverford, Pa.). In 1901, the School moved to its current location on Lancaster Avenue in Haverford and disengaged from the college in 1901 where it apparently still had a building on the campus. Isaac Sharpless, Haverford's president, remained on the HC Grammar School Board until his death in 1920.
From the description of ALS, 1934 May 4, Haverford, PA to Elliot Field [manuscript] (Haverford College Library). WorldCat record id: 431959989