Harris, Thomas L. (Thomas Langrell), 1816-1858Alternative names
Representative from Illinois.
From the description of Autograph letter signed : Washington, to President Buchanan, 1857 Mar. 3. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 270506127
Petersburg, Illinois, lawyer; U.S. representative from Illinois, 1849-1851, 1855-1858; major, 4th Illinois Infantry, Mexican War.
From the description of Letter : Camp near Tampico, [Mexico], to S[tephen] A. Douglas, Washington, D.C., 1847 Feb. 20. (Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library). WorldCat record id: 33195852
From the description of Documents, 1845-1859. (Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library). WorldCat record id: 33195831
From the description of Letters: to Isaac B. Curran, 1852, 1857. (Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library). WorldCat record id: 33195927
- Shylock (Fictitious character)--Manuscripts
- Mexican War, 1846-1848
- School management and organization
- Illinois--Menard County (as recorded)
- Illinois--Springfield (as recorded)
- Petersburg (Ill.) (as recorded)
- Springfield (Ill.) (as recorded)
- Menard County (Ill.) (as recorded)