Charles Burney (1726-1814), musicologist and man of letters, was the author of A General History of Music (1776).
Fanny Burney (1752-1840), diarist and novelist, served at the court of George III and married the émigré Alexandre d'Arblay in 1793.
From the description of Burney family collection, 1767-1903 (bulk 1790-1825). (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 702134100
- Novelists, English--18th century
- Family--Domestic relations
- Music--18th century
- Women and literature--History--18th century
- Great Britain (as recorded)
- London (England) (as recorded)
- England (as recorded)