Dalton, John, 1766-1844Alternative names
Chemist and Fellow of the Royal Society. In 1793 appointed professor of mathematics and natural philosophy at New College, Manchester.
From the description of Papers, 1788-1845. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 83770887
English chemist and physicist.
From the description of Autograph letter signed : Manchester, to Dr. Faraday, 1834 Feb. 20. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 270524314
- Physics--Study and teaching
- Chemistry--Study and teaching
- Astronomy--Study and teaching
- Meteorology--Study and teaching
- Optics--Study and teaching