Gregory XV, Pope, 1554-1623Alternative names
Gregory XV (Pope 1621-1623) was formerly Alessandro Sudovisi.
From the description of Autograph signature to letter, 1617. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 270508609
Gregory XV (Pope, 1621-1623) was formerly Alessandro Sudovisi.
From the description of Autograph letter signed when cardinal, 1619. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 270506191
Gregory XV (1554-1623), born Alessandro Ludovisi, was Pope from 1621 to 1623.
From the guide to the Pope Gregory XV: Instructions for Papal Nuncios, 1621-1623, (Cambridge University Library, Department of Manuscripts and University Archives)
- International relations
- Ambassadors--17th century
- Monasticism and religious orders--Government
- Privileges and immunities, Ecclesiastical
- Monasticism and religious orders--History--Sources
- Italy (as recorded)
- Florence (Italy) (as recorded)
- Mexico (as recorded)
- Italy--Papal States (as recorded)