Whiting, Sarah FrancesAlternative names
Physicist, astronomer, and educator.
From the description of Papers, 1859-1927. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 81640505
Physicist, astronomer and educator. Professor of physics, Wellesley College from 1879, director of Whitin Observatory from 1904.
From the description of Letters to Sarah Frances Whiting concerning her tour of physics laboratories in England, the Netherlands, and Germany, 1883-1890. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 81574246
- Lectures and lecturing
- Physical laboratories
- Physics--Study and teaching
- Universities and colleges
- Women physicists
- Women scientists--United States
- Women in science
- Women scientists
- United States (as recorded)
- Europe (as recorded)
- United States--Massachusetts (as recorded)