Delano, Franklin Hughes, 1813-1893.
Delano, an ancestor of Franklin D. Roosevelt, was a businessman and financier who served as the Consul for Chile in New York, 1840-1851. Delano married Laura Astor.
From the description of Papers, 1833-1894. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 155522430
- Stock exchanges
- Iron industry and trade
- Real property
- China--Hong Kong (as recorded)
- New York (State) (as recorded)
- New York (State)--New York (as recorded)
- Maryland (as recorded)
- Hong Kong (China) (as recorded)
- Mount Savage (Md.) (as recorded)
- United States (as recorded)
- Maryland--Mount Savage (as recorded)