Botsford, Keith, 1928-Alternative names
Keith Botsford, European-American author and Professor Emeritus of Journalism at Boston University, was born March 29, 1928 in Brussels, Belgium. He has authored numerous novels, articles, essays and translations, and is the editor of News from the Republic of Letters .
From the guide to the Keith Botsford papers, 1890-1969, (Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library)
Belgian author and journalist; teacher of Romance languages at State University of Iowa, Bard College, and other institutions; writes on Romance literature and also crime and espionage stories under the pseudonym I.I. Magdalen.
From the description of Keith Botsford collection, 1962-1998. (Boston University). WorldCat record id: 70971759
- Romance languages--Study and teaching
- American literature--20th century
- Authors, American--20th century--Archives
- Romance literature--20th century
- Authors, Belgian
- College teachers--United States
- United States (as recorded)