Morrison, John Robert, 1814-1843Alternative names
John Robert Morrison was the son of Robert Morrison (1782-1834), the missionary to China. John lived in Canton, Macau, and other places in China between 1833 and 1842. He wrote on China's commerce, shipping and harbors.
From the description of Papers of John Robert Morrison [manuscript]. 1824-1844. (Libraries Australia). WorldCat record id: 223218956
- Guangzhou (China) (as recorded)
- Formosa (Taiwan), Asia (as recorded)
- Hongkong, China (as recorded)
- Hong Kong (China) (as recorded)
- Macau (China : Special Administrative Region) (as recorded)