Yeutter, Clayton K., 1930-Alternative names
For biographical information, please see "Clayton Yeutter," written by John Diamantis. This biography outlines Yeutter's career and highlights his involvement in the United States Department of Agriculture, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, the Republican National Committee, and as a United States Trade Representative and Counselor to the President for Domestic Policy.
- United States, Department of Agriculture, Administrator of Consumer and Marketing Service, 1970, Oct.-1971, Dec.,
- U.S. President Nixon re-election campaign, 1972
- United States, Department of Agriculture, Assistant Secretary of Agriculture for Marketing Consumer Services, 1973, Jan.-1974, Mar.
- United States, Department of Agriculture, Assistant Secretary of Agricluture for International Affairs and Commodity Programs, 1974, Mar.-1975, June
- Deputy Trade Representative, Executive Office of the President, 1975, June-1977, Feb.
- Nelson, Harding, Yeutter, and Leonard, 1977, Apr.-1978, June
- President, CEO, Chicago Mercantile Exchange, 1978, July-1985, June
- United States Trade Representative, 1985, June-1989, Jan.
- United States Secretary of Agriculture, 1989, Feb.-1991, Feb.
- Chairman, Republican National Committee, 1991, Jan.-1992, Jan.
- Counselor to the President for Domestic Policy, 1992, Jan. 31-1993, Feb.
- Hogan Lovells, 1993, Feb.-
- Caterpillar, Inc., and Texas Instruments Board, 1991, Jan.-1992, Jan.
- Boards of ConAgra Foods, Caterpillar Inc., and Texas Instruments, Oppenheimer Funds, Inc., and CropSolutions, Inc., 1993-
- Lobby, American Farmland Trust, 1997
From the guide to the Clayton Yeutter, Secretary of Agriculture Papers, 1962-2003
- Presidents--United States--Staff
- Agriculture and state--United States
- Free trade--United States
- Republican National Committee (U.S.)
- Commodity exchanges--United States
- United States--Commercial treaties
- Foreign trade regulation--North America
- Agriculture--Economic aspects--United States
- Produce trade--United States
- United States. Department of Agriculture
- Agricultural laws and legislation
- Agricultural assistance, American--Law and legislation
- Agricultural productivity--United States
- United States (as recorded)