Knox, Philander C. (Philander Chase), 1853-1921Alternative names
Lawyer and public official.
From the description of Papers of Philander C. Knox, 1893-1922 (bulk 1901-1921). (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 79632215
Philander C. Knox (1853-1921) was an attorney and politician from southwest Pennsylvania. Knox served as U.S. Attorney General (1901-1904), U.S. Senator (1904-1909, 1917-1921), and as Secretary of State (1909-1913) under William Howard Taft.
From the description of Philander C. Knox letter to N.B. Billingsley, 1882 May 19. (Rhinelander District Library). WorldCat record id: 760305575
- Public officials
- Cabinet officers
- Senators, U.S. Congress--Pennsylvania
- Russia (as recorded)
- Soviet Union (as recorded)
- United States (as recorded)
- Panama Canal (Panama) (as recorded)
- Pennsylvania (as recorded)
- Latin America (as recorded)
- China (as recorded)
- Panama (as recorded)