Hill, George William, 1838-1914Alternative names
Astronomer and mathematician; Frisby was professor of mathematics, U.S. Navy, 1878-1899, and taught at George Washington University.
From the description of Course of lectures on celestial mechanics delivered at Columbian College : manuscript, 1893-1894 / by G.W. Hill ; copied from the original manuscript by Edgar Frisby. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 25923597
American astronomer, lecturer at Columbia University, 1898-1901.
From the description of George William Hill papers, [ca. 1900]. (Columbia University In the City of New York). WorldCat record id: 496102441
- Celestial mechanics
- Astronomy--Study and teaching
- Land tenure
- Land grants
- Mines and Mineral Resources
- Central City (Colo.) (as recorded)
- James Bay (Nunavut) (as recorded)
- Arkansas Valley (Colo.) (as recorded)
- Colorado--Arkansas Valley (as recorded)
- Ontario (as recorded)
- Colorado (as recorded)