Barr, Nevada.Alternative names
Born 1 March 1952, Nevada Barr is the daughter of two pilots and grew up in California. She attended the California Polytechnic State University and graduated from UC-Irvine. After college, Barr pursued a career in theatre before becoming a National Park Service Ranger. Barr's fiction centers on her character Anna Pigeon, a U.S. Park Service Ranger who solves a different murder mystery, at a different National Park, in each novel.
From the description of Nevada Barr Collection 1990s-2000s. (University of Mississippi). WorldCat record id: 631763376
- Women novelists, American
- National parks and reserves--Fiction
- Detective and mystery stories, American
- Mississippi (as recorded)
- Southern States (as recorded)