Hiscock, Frank, 1834-1914Alternative names
Frank Hiscock (1834-1914) was an American politician and lawyer from Onondaga County, New York. He served as a Republican Representative (1877-1887) and Senator (1877-1892).
From the guide to the Frank Hiscock Letter, 1889, (Special Collections Research Center, Syracuse University Libraries)
- Applications for positions
- Legislators--United States--Correspondence
- Politics, government and public administration
- Albion (Orleans County, N.Y.) (as recorded)
- Syracuse (N.Y.) (as recorded)