Henty, James, 1800-1882Alternative names
Arrived W.A. on "Caroline" with brothers John and Stephen. They were granted 84,413 acres of land, selected in Swan, Leschenault, and Plantagenet districts, all of which were later transferred to other occupiers. Left W.A. for Tasmania, 1832.
From the description of Letters and family papers. 1829-1831. (Libraries Australia). WorldCat record id: 222058403
- Australia--Victoria (as recorded)
- Darling Range (W.A.) (as recorded)
- Swan River Region (W.A.) (as recorded)
- Melbourne (Vic.) (as recorded)
- Australia--Western Australia (as recorded)