Seeger, Alan, 1888-1916Alternative names
American poet, killed in World War I.
From the description of Autograph postcard signed : to his mother, 1914 Aug. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 270964208
Written while Seeger was serving in Europe during World War I, copied from his poetry book (MS Am 255.1) and sent home in a letter addressed to "H. R."
From the description of Poems : manuscript, 1916. (Harvard University). WorldCat record id: 612782773
From the description of Collection of autograph and printed poems and documents, 1916-1944. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 270664436
Seeger was an American poet. He volunteered with the French Foreign Legion and died in World War I.
From the description of Papers, 1907-1937. (Harvard University). WorldCat record id: 122372647
From the guide to the Papers, 1907-1937., (Houghton Library, Harvard College Library, Harvard University)
Poet and soldier.
From the description of Alan Seeger correspondence and poems, 1914-1916. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 70982829
- World War, 1914-1918--Poetry
- World War, 1914-1918--Diaries
- World War, 1914-1918--Personal narratives, American
- Authors, American--20th century--Correspondence
- American poetry--20th century
- American literature--20th century
- Aisne, Battle of the, France, 1914--Poetry
- France (as recorded)