Adams, Douglas, 1952-2001Alternative names
Kellogg & Bulkeley Co. was established by Daniel Wright Kellogg in 1830 and known as D. W. Kellogg and Company until 1842, at which time the company was taken over by younger brothers Edmund B. and Elijah Chapman and renamed E.B. & E.C. Kellogg. In 1867, after various permutations, the present company Kellogg & Bulkeley was formed. William Bulkeley, president of the company in 1974 and associated with the firm since 1919, is the grandson of William H. Bulkeley, who acquired the firm in 1867. The Kellogg lithographic firm was second only to Currier & Ives in quantity and character of work.
From the description of Research material on lithographs produced by the Kellogg lithographic firm, 1974. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 122570928
- Ciegos--Libros y lectura
- Connecticut--Hartford (as recorded)