Menninger, Karl A. (Karl Augustus), 1893-1990Alternative names
Noted psychiatrist, co-founder of the Menninger Clinic (Topeka, Kan.), author; of Topeka.
From the description of Karl A. Menninger papers, [not after 1930-ca. 1963]. (Kansas State Historical Society). WorldCat record id: 692811215
Psychiatrist and author. Died 1990.
From the description of Karl A. Menninger correspondence, 1958. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 70984319
- Mind and body
- Mental health services
- Psychology, Pathological
- Mental illness--Treatment
- Self-destructive behavior
- Psychiatry and religion
- Love-hate relationships
- Sex (Psychology)
- Authors, American--20th century
- Kansas--Topeka (as recorded)
- Topeka (Kan.) (as recorded)