Stella Counselbaum was director of community relations for the Anti Defamation League and was active on the Chicago Mayor's Committee on Human Relations, the Council against Racial and Religious Discrimination, the National Conference of Christians and Jews, and the National Council of Negro Women, among other human relations activities.
From the description of Stella Counselbaum papers, 1944-1969. (Chicago History Museum). WorldCat record id: 715389501
- African Americans--Relations with Jews--20th century
- Jewish women--20th century
- Human rights workers--20th century
- Segregation--20th century
- Illinois--Chicago (as recorded)
- Chicago (Ill.) (as recorded)