Gensman, L. M. (Lorraine Michael), 1878-1954Alternative names
L.M. Gensman, an attorney, was elected as a Republican from Oklahoma's Sixth District to the Sixty-seventh Congress, 1920-1922. After his retirement in later years from the oil business, Gensman traveled extensively to Europe and around the world. He hosted a radio program discussing his travels.
From the description of Congressional papers, 1901-1945. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 45763040
Lawyer and U.S. representative, of Lawton and Cherokee County, Okla.
From the description of Papers, 1895-1935. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 70972326
Lawyer; b. in Wichita, Kan.; after receiving his law degree he moved to Lawton, Okla.
From the description of L. M. Gensman photograph collection, 1920-1970. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 231685885
- Practice of law
- Criminal procedure
- Traffic accidents--Photographs
- Indians of North America--Government relations
- Actions and defenses
- Indians of North America--Land tenure
- Travelers' writings
- Military pensions--Law and legislation
- Legislators--United States
- Cherokee County (Okla.) (as recorded)
- Oklahoma--Cherokee County (as recorded)
- Lawton (Okla.) (as recorded)
- Oklahoma--Comanche County (as recorded)
- Oklahoma--Lawton (as recorded)
- Oklahoma (as recorded)
- United States (as recorded)