Jaeger, Hermann, 1844-1895?Alternative names
Hermann Jaeger was a vineyard owner in Neosho, Mo. in the late 19th century.
J. Sacksteder owned a vineyard in Crawford County, Ind., just outside Leavenworth.
From the description of Letter, 1890 January 3, Neosho, Mo. [to] J. Sacksteder, Leavenworth, Ind. (Indiana Historical Society Library). WorldCat record id: 19771659
- Grapes--Diseases and pests
- Fruit--Diseases and pests
- Indiana--Leavenworth (as recorded)
- Missouri--Neosho (as recorded)
- Leavenworth (Ind.) (as recorded)
- Missouri (as recorded)