Hales, Stephen, 1677-1761Alternative names
British Library Archives and Manuscripts Catalogue : Person : Description : ark:/81055/vdc_100000001190.0x000148
The Utah Territorial Penitentiary was constructed in late 1854 and occupancy began in 1855. A site was chosen southeast of Salt Lake City--the present day location of Sugar House Park.
From the guide to the Utah Territorial Penitentiary stone contract, 1858, (J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah)
English physiologist and inventor.
From the description of Autograph letter signed : Teddington, to "Good Madam", 1760 Jan. 4. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 270503975
Peter Collinson (1694 – 1768) was an English merchant and botanist.
From the guide to the Peter Collinson papers, 1560-1811 (inclusive), 1713-1811 (bulk), Bulk, 1713-1811, 1560-1811, (American Philosophical Society)
- Civil Procedure and Courts
- Plants--Collection and preservation
- Society of Friends--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia
- Politics, Government, and Law
- Rabies--Early works to 1800
- Natural history
- Stone walls--Utah
- Prisons--Design and construction
- Leeds, Yorkshire (as recorded)
- Ireland, Europe (as recorded)
- Sandwich, Kent (as recorded)