Smith, J. Lawrence (John Lawrence), 1818-1883Alternative names
Lawyer, legislator, judge.
John Lawrence Smith was a member of the New York State Assembly, a Suffolk County District Attorney, and after 1858, County Judge and Surrogate.
From the description of Papers, 1835-1888. (Unknown). WorldCat record id: 155535653
- guardian and ward
- Real property
- New Orleans (La.) (as recorded)
- Smithtown (N.Y.) (as recorded)
- New York (State) (as recorded)
- United States (as recorded)
- New York (State)--Suffolk County (as recorded)
- New York (State)--Long Island (as recorded)
- Long Island (N.Y.) (as recorded)